11.19.2010

just five cool things...

1. i got asked to junior p-rom by brayden linde. i'm really excited. and i will probably be asking you fellow bloggers about dress options pretty soon. be ready.


2. i died my hair and cut it. it's pretty cool, i guess. feedback?

 (^i hope you like the pepsi's & messy kitchen in the background^)
 
3. my home phone is deciding not to ring lately and it's nice, i'm really liking it.

 :) < happy mckelle

4. i'm making a cake for kennedy, joey, and brayden out of fondant. i'll post some pictures when finished.

[] < the soon-to-be cakes

5. I WAS AN AWESOME CHILD. 


this one's my favorite :) if only i was still as cool as this...


 ...

OH! my brother & i have the place to ourselves so.. we had a nice dance party yesterday. craziest one i've ever been to. and we also sang duets together, it was awesome.

he thinks i'm cool.

2 comments:

  1. This really was such a great post. One of your best for sure, I'm serious! love you kelle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HUGE fan of the new 'do! Even bigger fan of picture of enthusiastic little Kelle with curlers. I think you should consider wearing those curlers again

    ReplyDelete