5.12.2011

Some things that have made me laugh.

I find laughter in almost every situation.
I'm guessing that's a good thing.
A nice long laugh can never go wrong!
Here are some things that make me happy and full of joy.

This little girl is a funny one! I have a feeling we would get along well.

My room WILL have this in it. It goes just perfect!

I got this from my fathers Japanese buddy! He is FUNNY I tell you what.

I play this at work so I don't get bored. OBJECTIVE: strategically bounce the rubberband ball into the cup.

I don't know why it was so funny. It just was!

Mr. Kerrbles is the gay father of 3 children-- me being one of them.

A crouton shaped like Utah! Who woulda thought.

Get it. Chemistry. Hahah. Oh man, funny stuff.

I LOVE AND APPRECIATE KADE NEILSON.

Life is great:)

1 comment: