5.22.2010

GUESS WHAT.
it's my 10TH blog post!

on sunday, april 25th i had a great idea.
i said to myself, "hey mrk! 
you need something to do 
with all this spare time of yours."
MAKE A BLOG.
and that's how it started;
the end. 

---

MY BROTHER;


that boy right there is my brother!
 he has many names such as..
butcher, chuduhduh hut, chaden,
bubba, dadersh, daden, cade;
the list goes on..
but his real name is 
CADEN DRU BOREN
 sometimes he's smelly, annoying, lazy
and childish.
but; he's my little dadersh.
SO.
here are some fun facts about this young one.
  • he likes food; oh how he likes food
  • he's really slow sometimes
  • he's pretty nice; i guess
  • he hangs out with his friends all day; everyday
  • he thinks my faces are funny
  •  he likes to show off his physique
  • he has like 20 best friends
  • he plays with some weird ones, and some cool ones
  • he likes to wrestle and play football
  • his clothes hardly ever match; unless i help him out
  • he struggles with focusing
  • he used to like this girl lexi 
  • he has a round face; but not really
  • he likes to play with his dad
and best of all;
he's my brother:)

even though i don't say it much..
I LOVE CADEN DRU BOREN.

2 comments:

  1. Hey mckelle, you told me to comment on your blog so here ya go....

    -love Dave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey dave, thanks for the comment:) you're the best!

    ReplyDelete