8.22.2010

oh music, you make me happy!

^ i want one of those :)
urbanoutfitters.com
 
my sister & brother-in-law made a quick visit to my house twice this past week from logan. and, as an aftermath gave me some 1,500 songs. yes, that many. we have the same great taste in music. but sadly, i couldn't fit them all on my 16g pod (even after cleaning it out) it was devastating. but then i looked on the bright side, my iphone is coming in 5 days (woo!) and it just so happens to be a 32g :) pretty exciting. anyways, i thought i would share with you some beloved artists they gave me more of:

 ...alexi murdoch, andrew bird, ane brun, arcade fire, band of annuals, the beautiful girls, bedouin soundclash, beirut, ben gibbard, bernard fanning, the black keys, blitzen, trapper, bon iver, brett dennen, calexico, cat power, damien rice, the decemberists, the delgados, fiona apple, fionn regan, fleet foxes, fruit bats, great lake swimmers, grizzly bear, horse feathers, iron & wine, josh ritter, joshua radin , m. ward, the mountain goats, the national, of montreal, rocky volato, sondre lerche, sufjan stevens, the weepies...

and much much more, that i don't want to write (because they're on cd's not my pod) :)  

"without music, life would be an error." 
-friedrich nietzsche

1 comment:

  1. Do i like your sister and I haven't even met her? Sure do!

    ReplyDelete