9.23.2011

realizations

I have one region match left on thursday.
The region tourney is that weekend.
And state is in two weeks.
HOW DID THIS GO BY SO FAST.

I swear just a week ago I was complaining about tryouts and conditioning.
Where has time gone?

In other news, I love senior year.
If anyone ever told you it's dud, they're a dud; cause it rocks!
For real though. Non-stop fun.
Except for one thing, work & tennis are getting in the way of football games.
I have only been to ONE. and I'm real ticked about it.
But let's be honest, I'm already horrible worker. There's no way I could ask off Fridays.
I bet you 10 dollars all my coworkers hate me because I'm so high maintenance.
It's alright, I will redeem myself next month when tennis is over (tear tear).

Sorry for the blabber, I just had to get it out.
This year is flying by! Next thing you know I'll be off to college.
Hmph. Weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment