9.14.2012

I'm in love!

Alright so maybe this title is a little deceiving. I'm not in love. In fact, I don't think I'll believe in love until I am in love. Wow. Let's get to the point, yeah?

One day, I was walking to the tent sale at Al's. I went in. First thing I saw was that Chacos were on sale. I repeat, Chacos were on sale. Chacos hardly ever go on sale. I saw them, I loved them and long story short, I bought them. They rock my world. I literally wear them every day. (Just so you know I bought them before I was poor, no way can I afford those babes now!)

Some other things-
This is what I ate for breakfast (left) and lunch (right). I wasn't kidding when I said I was poor.

I'M SO EXCITED FOR MY MOM TO COME. Three more hours!!!

This is my absolute favorite study spot. TSC is the place.


Later player haters. (I don't even know what that means.)

No comments:

Post a Comment