10.19.2012

Home.

I feel like a foreign body in my own home town. It's odd to say the very least. Here's what my mind has  literally been thinking over the past 2 hours:

1. My house is HUGE. If you've never been to my house you must know it isn't big at all, but in comparison to my apartment it is. I have always said ever since I can remember that when I get married and have little littles of my own then I'm living in a very small house. Honestly, I believe it makes a family stronger because they're so close. I've never lived in a big house and I love it. (Not saying that if you live in a big house you're not close, it's just I like it that way.) I just want something just big enough to fit everyone pretty snug and I would love an old, yet clean, home. Sorry, total side note but I always think about that when I think of my future home.
2. Everything looks familiar but it's not home home. It is so weird, I don't even know how to explain it. Logan FEELS like home and Saint George IS home but it's not. Confusing, I know. I don't even know what to do with myself.
3. My room is ginormous. Crazy big. I don't really like it either. I love my small room of two. It's quaint and Call and I keep each other's company.
4. The toilets are so fancy and shiny.
5. My family is the best ever. They're so cute. I've missed them dearly.
6. Saint George is gorgeous. I love how I have both kinds of gorgeous now.
7. This bed is like a huge fluff of heavenly heaven. Really creative, I know.
8. My lips are dry.
9. There is water! Coming out of a fridge! In Logan, we just have tap and that's fine because Logan's tap is better than other tap water I've had but fresh, cold, fridge water is just too great. So is water from Pine Valley but that is besides the point. That reminds me, I must stop and visit PV.
10. I opened the fridge and pantry, and my jaw literally dropped. THERE IS SO MUCH FOOD. Like holy key-rap. So many choices!
11. Wifi is so fast. Old Farm has some problems with their wifi and it is oh so frustrating so this is great.
12. This closet is ridiculous. So much room.

All-in-all, everything is like 10 times as big as I remember and it feels weird to be home but I love it. I'm going to get my Saint George fix and it will be so great. I'll be sure to post about it. Maybe not though because every time I say I'm going to post about something I never do. I'm a very forgetful person and it is maddening. Anyways, I hope you all have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I'VE MISSED YOU SAYING KEY-RAP. love you! give STG a big hug from me.

    ReplyDelete