12.30.2012

Hair shmair.

Remember how I died my hair back to my natural color? Well look it worked! I'm officially light brown. The pictures above don't do it justice but that's alright. Mostly I just hate the top right picture because I look like one of THOSE girls, you know what I'm talking about? Like the ones that flip their hair to the side and smile but it looks completely unnatural and kind of stupid? Yeah. No offense if you do that, I just don't really like it. Anyways, I don't want to redo it on my laptop camera because it's one of those where it quickly takes 4 in-a-row and puts it all together and it's just the biggest hassle getting one that all 4 are decent. Wow that was a very long explanation that you probably didn't care to hear. My bad. Oh and I'm not groomed and I apologize for that too I guess. Even though that's every day. I need to be better about that. I'll put it as one of my New Year's resolutions! It will state "be groomed" and then I shall be groomed from then on. Maybe.

Alright well, see ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment