1. I want to go to an Andrew Bird concert. He was the first artist I fell in love with back in the middle school days.
2. I want to eat bread and an array of different cheeses in Italy, I hear it's fantastic.
3. I want to spend a month in a 3rd world country. Doing service, having me time, and meeting people.
4. I want to camp at least monthly when I live in Logan. Thank heavens for that glorious canyon.
5. I want to be a successful businesswoman and work for some cool company in some crazy place; preferably in Washington, Oregon, or any of the East Coast states.
6. I want to have a house that I will paint yearly a different color, maybe even cycle through some of the same colors. I fell in love with colorful homes when I went to Boston in '08. I decided St. George homes were, quite frankly, boring hues and I will not stand for it.
7. I want to read every day for the rest of my life. It brings me joy and creativity. I also want to knit till I grow old.
8. I want to go to HP land again.
9. I never want to dislike any of my family members or have bad feelings toward them. I love them.
10. I want to marry a curly-haired classy bearded driven music man. Mm. Attractive.
I'm sure there are many more, but for right now, at 2:20 AM, those are mine. I wish you all the best in all of your endeavors.
Here are a few words of wisdom from the one and only Pinterest.