1.03.2013

For auld lang syne.

2012 could not have been better. Graduation, last summer in STG, moving to Logan, USU, and a fantastic semester. And those are just the big things. It was definitely a year I'll surely never forget. I have learned more about myself in these past few months than I ever would have thought. 

My only advice that will stay true forever: Keep calm and Chaco on. Being outside & doing what I love is what keeps me both sane and happy all year long. I have this theory that everyone would feel the same way I do about my outdoorsy hobbies if they tried. If not all, then most. So to those who have never been backpacking, camping, hiking, climbing, biking, or anything of the sort, I challenge you to try it out. I whole-heartedly believe it is the best lifestyle and nothing can compare. But, of course, everybody is different and I definitely won't hate you if you don't like it. Just try.


Lastly, a tribute to my main man Andrew Bird. I've posted this song twice on here so I must really love him. 


Happy 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment