I was nominated by Meg Chalms. Thanks Meg, I didn't want to study for Ecology anyways.
1. List 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions your nominator left.
3. Ask 11 questions for those you nominate.
4. Choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers to nominate.
5. Go to each bloggers page and let them know about the award.
1. I've got a secret, and now not so secret, obsession with mo-town and classical music. Them soul voices.
2. I will never have soft hands. I have calluses on the top half of my hands because of climbing, and bottom half because of tennis.
3. I love chocolate chip cookies. And milk. I bought a gallon yesterday and it's half way gone already.
4. Learning about something new is my favorite. That includes being taught new skills and hobbies.
5. Sushi should have its own food group because it's so delicious.
6. I currently think TV is a waste of time and I've been avoiding it like the plague.
7. I can't wait for it to get warmer so I can backpack a bunch of trails I've been looking at.
8. Knitting is very fun for me.
9. I love mail.
10. I have some major school pride. Go Aggies.
11. I have a headache.
11 QUESTIONS FROM MEG
1. What's your favorite thing about yourself?
I don't stay mad at people for longer than 2 hours. I get over cruddy things very fast.
2. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Definitely backpack through Switzerland. Or Patagonia, that would be fun too.
3. If you could pick a new name for yourself what would it be?
4. What made you happy today?
5. Favorite band/artist?
Wow that's tough. Bombay, The Shins, Oregon Coast Trail. I'm sure I'll think of 5 more I love more than anything after this post.
6. Biggest turnoff?
When people are cocky. I go to the Rock Haus a lot and theres a few people that I always see and they are way too into themselves and their skills. It makes me angry. They're not even that good. If they were like Alex Honnold or Sasha DiGiulian then I would let them talk about themselves like they do. Nothing bugs me more.
7. Worst habit?
I always say stuff and then think "wow I probably shouldn't have said that".
8. If you could be an olympic athlete in any sport what would it be?
Skiing and obviously tennis.
9. What is your biggest fear?
Losing my family. Not necessarily them dying, but just not keeping in touch or getting in a big family feud or something.
10. What is your favorite smell?
Fresh pine smell. One of my favorite things about camping is the smell of the woods. Flowers also smell good. I'm not a huge fan of a lot of artificial smells though.
11. What celebrity would play you in a movie about your life?
I don't know.
11 QUESTIONS FOR NOMINEES TO ANSWER
1. What is your favorite hobby?
2. When are you happiest?
3. Where do you want to live before you die?
4. If you had $3 to your name, what would you do with it?
5. Favorite subject to learn about?
6. Tell me a story.
7. Do you want to go backpacking with me sometime?
8. What is your favorite season? Why?
9. Favorite YouTube video? (Please share.)
10. Favorite concert you've ever been to?
11. Tell me about your dream home.
1. Abbey Hafen
2. Joanie Panganiban
3. McKelle Hansen
4. Alexa Leydsman
5. Amber Graff
6. Kira Bott
7. McCall Stanley
8. I don't know
9. I don't know
10. I don't know
11. I don't know
Don't really care if you do this but I'd love to read it so your choice!